We help people submit their personal tax returns each year. Most adults need to file state and federal taxes each year, but the annual changes in tax law can make this confusing. We help each client navigate through the changes in regulations and unique situations that arise when filling out the 1040 and keeping track of forms from employers, including W-2s, W-4s, 1098s and 1099s.

Here are just a few unique situations we help clients work through on their tax forms:
• Student loans
• School expenses
• Dependents (children, parents, extended relatives)
• Assets (mortgages, vehicle loans)

We can also recommend and help you request an extension and work through situations where you may be exempt from paying taxes.